Wednesday 7 December 2011

Urban Basing Kit Now Available


Having been asked a few times about how I do my urban basing scheme, I've put together this kit, which you can now order through eBay (find us here: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/winterdynecommissionmodelling) for £4.25, including postage. Currently I have stock of 'Spring Mix' static grass, but I will be offering a range of varieties, so if you want something different, just let me know. Generally the static grass is used very sparingly so a quite strong colour often works better than something too subtle. If it doesn't the usual technique is to knock it back with a wash or dusting of pigment powder.
The images below show models I've done with exactly the materials in this kit. As usual, click any of the images for a larger view.






No comments: