Thursday 21 July 2011

Alpharius WIP

I have made a start on the Alpharius job. First off I am really liking John's resin kit, so hats off to him! There is still a lot of work to be done on him but I thought I would show him in his early stages. I scavenged the bolter of my limited edition Forgeworld open day Boarding Marine, removing it's under-slung melta. I have ordered a Forgeworld back pack from one of the pre heresy kits for this guy as I thought a normal plastic one would look out of place.





I tacked this sword arm in place to give an idea of the overall pose I am going for here. For his second shoulder pad I am thinking about sculpting "A" symbol (same as on chest). I am still trying to work out what can go on his left shin... Some feedback would be great.

Thanks,

Tom

No comments: