Tuesday 19 April 2011

Mordheim Freelancer Knight


It's just a few short months until Games Day and the Golden Demon competition. This year, as I've got a lot of commissions on, and a lot more categories to hit, I'll be working on entries a lot earlier. That's the plan, anyway.

Here's the first entry - a Mordheim Freelancer Knight (or Empire Free Company champion) - one of my favourite miniatures GW have ever released. I'll probably do the mounted version on a more rural base though as befits the nice horse. That'll probably be for next year though. I've used NMM as a practice exercise to assist with some of the blend-heavy OSL jobs I'm doing at the moment, as well as to try to improve my NMM and metallics handling. I'm still not sure whether or not to bother with a plaque or keep the plinth plain.

As ever, click the image for a larger version.

No comments: