Monday 14 March 2011

WIP Legions Of The Space Marines (3)

Hi, Today I have a small update on my Legions of the Space Marines project. I haven't been able to do to much work on these due to being busy. I have manage to nearly complete a Raven Guard marine, there is only a few things left to do like a chapter symbol on the left shoulder, some tidying up then to paint the bolter and base.

I have also primed and basecoated another two legions Iron Warriors and Death Guard. The Iron Warrior was airbrushed with boltgun metal then lightly highlighted with Mithrill silver, which is now ready for shading with various glazes.

I have also changed the hand of my Terminator Librarian, I have decided to do a fully sculpted hand and have taken off the small head of the chaplain and either sculpt one or find an more suitable one. I have now started to paint the chaplain and should be some more photos of that soon.

No comments: